Hello there! I am Qashang. I am the recipe developer, cook, photographer, videographer and writer behind Chili to Choc. I was born and raised in Pakistan and moved to Germany after I got married where I live with my husband and our two li'l girls.
I started Chili to Choc in 2019 to share my love for cooking and styling food. What started as just a hobby on Instagram became so much more over time. From launching a professional website to starting a YouTube channel, this is now a passion with bigger goals and bigger dreams.
What kind of dishes will you find on Chili to Choc
- Recipes from all around the world - I love Pakistani food but at the same time I love exploring other cuisines.
- Rich flavours - One thing is certain, bland doesn’t happen in my kitchen. Whatever I cook is always packed with bold, beautiful flavours.
- Easy and fuss-free meals - I don’t like over-complicating dishes unnecessarily. So my recipes are always easy to recreate and quite simple to follow.
- Everyday ingredients - I try to steer clear of specialty ingredients as much as possible. My readers are from different parts of the world so I make sure I use easily available ingredients.
- Lots of pasta and noodles - I have an unhealthy obsession with these both lol.
- Modern Pakistani dishes.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of camera do you use?
I use the Canon 100D with 50mm f1.8 lens.
Do you use measuring spoons/cups in your recipes?
Yes my measurements are all done with a proper measuring utensil.
Can I publish your photos on my website or social media?
You can use one photo from my recipe as long as you prominently link back to me. Make sure it is clear that the recipe and photograph belongs to me. But kindly do not copy+paste my recipe word-to-word on your website or social media.