Lebanese style beef kebabs called Kafta are made with ground beef, seasoned with some Middle Eastern spices, made into an oblong shape and then grilled. They are super favourful, juicy and a perfect addition to your Eid menu.
This Middle Eastern dish is made with a combination of parsley, yellow onions, sumac, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves along with some other spices and herbs.
These kebabs are hearty, delicious and go with a variety of options. You can make a shawarma with them or serve alongside Lebanese rice. They go so well with Fattoush or a simple garlic sauce.
Watch How To Make It
Lebanese Kafta Kebabs
Lebanese style Kafta kebabs made with ground beef, seasoned with Middle Eastern spices and then grilled.Print Pin Rate
- 500 g mince beef
- 3 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon mint chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1-2 green chilies sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- ½ teaspoon clove powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 slice sandwich bread
- 1 egg whisked
- Break the slice of bread in a small bowl and add 2-3 tablespoon milk to it. Crush with a fork.
- Then add all the ingredients to the mince beef along with the bread.
- Grind everything in a food processor or chopper to combine well.
- Moisten your hands with water and make flat, oblong kebabs.
- On a grill pan or outdoor grill, cook these for around 8-10 mins in total. Flip sides in between.
- Remove on a plate and serve with garlic sauce or yogurt dressing.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 514mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg
PIN ME FOR LATER